Bookshop Representation: $60 per placement, annually
Our Author Advocate will reach out to bookstores on your behalf, to place your books on their shelves. Once a bookseller shows interest in your books, our Author Advocate will make a formal introduction and deliver books to the shop for sale, regularly managing inventory. Our Author Advocate will stay in continual contact with booksellers to ensure copies are replenished on the shelves as they are sold. You may cancel bookshop representation at any time. If this service is cancelled by you, books will be returned to you, at your expense, and the relationship between the Author and the Bookseller will be severed.
- $60 fee billed annually, per bookshop represented. Cancel at any time, upon cancellation, books will be returned to the author, at the author’s expense.
- Supply of consignment book inventory is at the author's expense.
- Anthology Representation: $120 per placement, annually.
- Consignment terms are determined by the bookseller, and it is understood that each bookseller has theirown royalty rates, not influenced by Pages Promotions.
- A $60 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve Bookshop Representation services. There is no guarantee of placement.