Special Event Representation: $60 per event
Our Author Advocate will reach out to bookstores and festivals on your behalf, to place your books on their shelves, or to reserve space at their festival. Once a bookseller or special event coordinator shows interest in having you attend, our Author Advocate will make a formal introduction, deliver books to the venue for pre-sale (if applicable), schedule the specific plans (date, time) with the venue, and help you prepare a reading (if applicable). You may cancel bookshop representation at any time. If this service is cancelled by you, books will be returned to you, at your expense, and the relationship between the Author and the venue will be severed.
- $60 fee billed per event, per venue represented. Cancel at any time, upon cancellation, books will be returned to the author, at the author’s expense.
- Supply of consignment book inventory necessary for all events is at the author's expense.
Event representation includes:
- Arranging pre-orders
- Design & limited inventory of a poster for the window and reminder cards for customers (bookshops only)
- Set up and coordination on the day of the event,
- Light refreshments for guests(bookshops only)
- Promotion via Facebook and Email blasts